The South West Action Group (SWAG) will hold a Public Meeting on the 31st May 2018 from 7.00pm, at Hatch Warren Community Centre, to inform residents about the proposed Motorway Service Area (MSA) near Hatch Warren and the likely impact of the 6,700 new dwellings to be built in the area in the current plan period (before 2029). Representatives of Basingstoke and Hampshire Councils, Linden Homes and the local Care Commissioning Group will be there to answer questions.
We hope to cover the following topics. Please come armed with any questions you may have.
• Roads and Transport – including provision for cycling, walking and public transport
• Provision of Health Service (including Hospital and GP Surgeries) & Schools
• Motorway Service Area – why is it needed and what are the plans?
• Infrastructure – sewerage, water and telecoms
• Environment – green infrastructure, air and noise pollution
• Quality of homes on the large new estates
• Employment opportunities in Basingstoke
Doors open around 6:30pm, and once the hall’s capacity is reached, the doors will have to be closed.